Your main tasks!
- Translate laws and regulations in the field of information security and privacy into Verder policies and oversee the implementation and compliance thereof;
- Develop, implement and monitor the Verder information security policy, standards and guidelines;
- Contribute to the development of organisational strategies that address information control requirements;
- Foster a culture of security awareness and propagates a security by design attitude;
- Coordinate and advise when it comes to security incidents, be the first point of contact when it comes to GDPR regulations;
- Advise management on findings and the associated risks;
- Analyse current processes and procedures and implement improvements;
- Provide Verder with the right means to monitor or prevent (digital) security incidents.
Who are you?
- You have a Master degree (Informatics) and the Security Management Certificate;
- You are CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certified;
- To do this job well, you need about 3+ years’ experience as a Security & Privacy Specialist;
- You are eager to learn, disciplined, analytical and English is your second language;
- You anticipate on the latest developments on privacy & security and know how to plan and organize to make it happen.
Who are we?
Verder International is an ambitious and financially strong international family business and focuses worldwide on the development and distribution of laboratory equipment (Scientific division) and an extensive range of specialist pump technologies (Liquids division). With various production companies and distribution locations, we are active in 25 different countries with 1500 employees worldwide. The Verder Group has been chosen by Management Team (MT) as the number 1 in the Dutch top 100 manufacturing industry!
What do we offer?
The Verder Group is investing in digital technologies to support our global growth ambitions. We are building core IT platforms based on cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Innovations like Virtual reality, Robotic Process Automation and Internet of Things are driving our IT and Innovation roadmap. To support these ambitions we are building a Group Shared Services team that will support these global initiatives. An excellent opportunity for ambitious and driven technology talents that can support us in these challenging goals and want to work with the newest technologies. You will contribute to the core of our digital innovation initiatives and we offer you an international and exciting environment where you can globally expand, learn and work together.
Apply for this job
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply for this vacancy via our website www.werkenbijverder.com or send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want to know more about this job opening, please get in touch with Annaliza van Kuilenburg, HR Advisor at 030-6779103. Also have a look at our website www.verder.com.